Monday, August 3, 2009

Lovechild website is coming soon...

Since Lovechild website is still in the process of being created, please visit this blog for your Lovechild introduction.
If you are the first 50 people to join this blog. I would love to send you an autographed picture as a thank you to my fans / fashion followers Please join my blog and shoot me an email with your address and your full name. That way I can sign it to your name.
Thank you for your support. See you soon.
Please make sure you check out my profile below to find the email address.
I have people following but i can't see their information
Sandy <3

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog.
    Love your work.
    Love, kyliesaysparty from Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Sandy,
    hoffentlich gibt es bei lovechild auch eine kleine "Männer"-Ecke. Sonst gehen mir die Ausreden aus, warum ich auf Deinen Websites unterwegs bin ;-))
    Beste Grüsse
    Knut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your scribbles. And for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job..brazil is a good investment for your job...b lieve...sorry.i dont speak inglish.. a suggenstion..

    ReplyDelete